I really can’t believe August is already over. I’ve been sort of ridiculously busy for the past few months with shows, so summer just kind of flew by. I haven’t read as much as I wanted to this year just in general, as my good reads challenge delights in reminding me, but I’ve read some good stuff nonetheless. Check out what’s been going around here on the blog this month!
- A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by Victoria Schwab – 4 Stars
- Changeless (Parasol Protectorate #2) by Gail Carriger – 4 Stars
- A Wizard of Earthsea (Earthsea Cycle #1) by Ursula K. LeGuin – 3.5 Stars
- Everealm (Everealm #1) by J. D. Wright – DNF
- The Winner’s Kiss (The Winner’s Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski –
Other Notable Rambles:
- The NetGalley Purge (Discussion)
- Throwback: Entwined by Heather Dixon (Review)
- Ten Books Added to My Shelf Before I Started Blogging (Top Ten Tuesday)
- Throwback: Elite (The Eagle Elite Series #1) by Rachel Van Dyken (Review)
Books Read in August:
What did you read this month?