So this is my very first Vlog. I’ve literally never done one before. Even just doing this first one, I learned so many things. Things like, don’t record in front of a set of big white doors. Don’t move around too quickly on camera. Speak up. Lots of good lessons. Hopefully these will get better as I go along, but I’m ok with how this first one turned out. It’s not (HOPEFULLY) what I’ll go down in history for, but it could be worse.
Anyway, check out my review of one of my all-time favorite Disney World experiences, The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue!
Have you seen Hoop-Dee-Doo? What was your favorite part?
Here are some stats about Hoop-Dee-Doo:
- Located at Pioneer Hall at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campgrounds
- Just a quick (15 min) boat ride away from Disney’s Magic Kingdom (or you can take a bus, though that’s not quite as magical. As my father says, anytime I can ride in a boat at Disney, it’s a good thing).
- Ticket prices range from $38-$72, depending on your age, and what section you want to sit in (btw, there are no bad seats).
- Unlimited draft beer, wine, and sangria are included, if that’s your thing (and you’re 21, obviously)
- Shows happen every day at 4:00, 6:15, and 8:30 pm.
- To learn more, visit Disney’s website HERE.