So I’m taking part in a mini challenge for the month of March called the Take Control of your TBR (to-be-read) pile Challenge! I am only allowed to read books that have been on my to-be-read pile or shelf for far too long! Here’s my list of books that I’m planning to read this month:
- The Elite Kiera Cass
- Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
- Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Feel free to join me and lets clear out those TBR shelves!
This Challenge is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.