I participated in this challenge last year and was so happy to get through some of the neglected books on my shelf that had been sitting there for ages. I’m super excited to be participating again this year! This challenge is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer; you should go sign yourself up! Make some space on that shelf for some new books! There are prizes involved for those who link up what books they’ve read!
*Image taken from Caffeinated Book Reviewer*
Here are the books I’m hoping to get through this next month:
- Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
- Rook by Sharon Cameron
- Grimspace (Sirantha Jax #1) by Anne Aguirre
- The Winner’s Crime (The Winner’s Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski
- The Demon Trapper’s Daughter (The Demon Trappers #1) by Jana Oliver
- Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins
- The Reluctant Duchess by Sharon Cullen
- Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken
- Gates of Thread and Stone (Gates of Thread and Stone #1) by Lori M. Lee
I may or may not make it through all ten; about half of these are NetGalley books, so those will be a priority. And most of them (excluding the ones that have come out in the past couple of months) have been on my TBR Pile (and my shelf in my room) for FOREVER. I’m going to try to review them as I go, so that’ll be an interesting added challenge, to keep up not only with reading but with posting a review fairly immediately. I usually schedule reviews about two to three months out, so this will be going back to the early days of blogging, when I didn’t have a pile of reviews ready to be scheduled. How exciting.
Have some books sitting on your shelf that have been there too long? Join this challenge and get through some of those neglected reads!