Who hasn’t named a dog or a car or something (possibly a child?) after their favorite characters from a book or a movie? Here are some characters I would consider naming things after.
1. Aragorn (Lord of the Rings) : I would totes name a dog after Aragorn. Like how awesome would that be?
2. Daisy Duck (Disney) : I’m not gonna lie, I’m actively thinking about naming my next car Daisy.
3. Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter): I would definitely name a cat Luna. In fact, I have a friend who’s cat is named Luna. This is cute because it’s not just Luna Lovegood, but also Luna from Sailor Moon. Ok, that settles it, if I get another cat, I’m naming it Luna.
4. Katniss (The Hunger Games): this is on the list because Cora Carmack named her cat Katniss and she’s always posting pictures of Kitty Katniss and it’s the cutest thing EVER.
5. Karou (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) : I love The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series, and I just think Karou would be a really pretty name for a cat (obviously I have no trouble thinking of cat names).
6. Sabriel (Sabriel): She’s such a great character, and again, I would name a cat Sabriel in a heartbeat.
7. Bilbo (The Hobbit): ONE OF THOSE TEENY FLUFFY DOGS. I WOULD DIE.
8. Belladonna Took (The Hobbit): Spoiler alert; I named a Guinea Pig Belladonna Took when I was in Elementary School.
9. Eowyn (Lord of the Rings): I would totally name a child Eowyn. I mean, not like, actually, because everyone would be like OMG WHAT A WEIRD NAME YOU HAVE but lets be honest, she’s an awesome character, and it’s a super pretty/cool name.
10. Sherlock and Watson (Sherlock Holmes): If I had like, two little Schnauzers, how adorbs would it be to name them Sherlock Holmes and John Watson? They would be too cute!
What characters would you name something or someone after?