I haven’t done this meme in a while, but I’m glad I checked this week, because there are so many good books coming out (and so many that are already out that I really need to read)! Check out some of my choices below, and then let me know if you have any of the same on your list!
1. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas – one of my favorite series. I mean, who doesn’t love this series? It’s literally sitting on my shelf staring me down and I just need to pick it up and read it. I know I’m going to love it.
2. Winter by Marissa Meyer – another absolute favorite series of mine. I inhale these books. I’ve already pre-ordered Winter and I’m dying to get my hands on it, especially after the ending we got in Cress!
3. The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas – I just discovered this series earlier this year and I’m 100% in love. Iolanthe and Titus are so adorable and I love their relationship and all the adventures they get themselves into. Sherry Thomas is one of those authors that writes quite entertaining dialogue and characters, but with serious conflicts. I’m saddened to say I tried to get an ARC through Edelweiss and was DENIED. THE INJUSTICE.
4. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – I just finished Ruin and Rising, so I really need for this to be amazing. Please be amazing.
5. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – I actually just finished an ARC of this but I thought I’d put it on here anyway because it’s AMAZING and everyone needs to read it! Ridiculously intense sci-fi that you will seriously not be able to stop reading until the very last page. Loved it!
6. Undertow by Michael Buckley – I requested this from NetGalley a million years ago before it was published and was denied, but I just picked it up from the bookstore yesterday. I love the cover of this book, and I’ve heard really great things about it!
7. Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole – here’s another one that’s just sitting on my shelf, demanding to be read. I love this series; it’s super intense and romantic and ridiculous. I need to get on this one ASAP.
8. The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May – I really enjoyed the first of these (who doesn’t love a steampunk faerie story) and I loved the romance, PLUS THAT ENDING UGH, so I’m eagerly awaiting this one’s publication.
9. The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden – thanks NetGalley for this one! It’s sitting on my Kindle, and I can’t wait to dive in; I love the new cover, it’s gorgeous!!
10. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – we should really be asking why the heck I haven’t gotten to one of my most anticipated books of 2015 yet. It has been sitting on my shelf for months. I’m not kidding; most anticipated. And I’ve heard so many amazing things about it. Believe me, it’s a mystery to me as well why I haven’t read it yet.
Do you have any of the same books on your list? What books are you dying to read?
Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.