A ton of stuff happened in August, not just here on the blog but in my personal life. I also moved from Blogger to WordPress! Now that I’m getting the hang of WP, I wouldn’t go back to blogger if you paid me! I love it here, and I hope you guys do to!
Quick recap of August activity:
- ARC of The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Favorite Read of the Month: Into the Still Blue
What I read
- Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
- Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Summer Demons by Mia Hoddell
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Love’s Prey by Meg Xuemei X
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Oh my goodness, I read so many good books this month. I would say Into the Still Blue was probably my favorite simply because it was such a great ending to one of my favorite series, but Silver Shadows, Opposition, Stitching Snow and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown all gave it a run for its money. I didn’t read anything that I gave less than 4 Stars! What a great month of reading!